<--------- It's all right here. Please enjoy.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Transformation

You do not look. You cannot see. I am in you and you in me.
You should not go. You do not stay. You do not know me anyway.
I am your love. I am your strife. I touch your soul. I breathe your life.
You know me now? You still can’t see. You think you can live without me.

The anger builds. Contempt’s release. You cannot live with this disease.
Eradicating living things. It’s in your thoughts. It’s in your dreams.
You don’t know why. You feel ashamed. It is not you but you are blamed.
In the mirror you cannot see a reflection of who you used to be.

You fall down a wounded man unable to speak, unable to stand.
You look with wonder, and then you see. Because I am, you will be.
Now you know. Your life is changed. You gain in love. Your thoughts, re-arrange.
You stand with new adoring eyes. When you speak my name you obtain repli

No comments: