<--------- It's all right here. Please enjoy.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Eyes 25

My jinx is around me,
my trap is around me,
wrapped up like a barbed wire kiss
something that you want- need
have to have- force even
something so crisp and clean
something so un-manufactured-organic
I cannot tell I cannot say

Hard pause,---
see if there is reaction, some sort of reaction
this stream out of my synapse
makes me want to co-lap-se,

Snap

one little rhyme breaks it all down,
like the cover of some dusty storm cellar-
some sort of salvation right where you live, right at your center
forgotten- misplaced
see it everyday- misplaced
walk past it everyday-misplaced.

And now I feel like I wan to F-
-Orget where I am,
What I am
Who I am
But why?

Hard pause.

Hard pause. Two breaths.

Hard pause.

Nice and soft it comes to me as I lay at night
wife asleep, child a dreaming....
i'm awake.... my eyes hurt because I see
I see so much but understand so little...

Hard pause.

This stream, so re-pe-ta-tive
snap.snap.snap.
i see...i see in a dream.
hardpause.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flow's like a rap. I like it. Really good work.

-Mike J.

Anonymous said...

I like the flow.